The Mobi curbside mobility hub transforms any sidewalk space into a new mobility transit stop. Placed next to bus stops, it provides a seamless multimodal experience. Mobi helps public agencies with five key areas of curbside management:
- Shared Use Mobility (SUM) zones. Dynamically enforce SUM zones for rideshare and delivery vehicles, increasing safety and improving traffic flow.
- Micromobility zones. Tranzito has partnered with leading providers of scooter charge docks, secure park & charge racks, and bike parking pods.
- MaaS along the curb. Mobi offers Mobility as a Service (MaaS) features like real-time public transit departures, multimodal trip planning, and universal payment.
- Transportation equity. Tranzito provides shared mobility access for unbanked and undocumented populations, and offers an integration with income verification and transit fare discount programs.
- Transportation fog gateway. Mobi enables vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V) and vehicle-to-infrastructure (V2I) communication, facilitating the connections that a smart city requires.